Recycling Laws &
Meet Regulatory Obligations with our Expert Assistance and Detailed Sustainability Reports.
LEADERS IN SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT
Our highly trained sustainability management team can train your staff on the process of recycling and put you on a path toward zero waste. Royal Waste Services can create and execute a personalized waste diversion program that will suit your business’s specific needs. Furthermore, Royal establishes quality control goals and reinforces zero waste to ensure maximum efficiency on both ends. Avoid piece-meal efforts and let us help you devise an overall environmental strategy to achieve sustainability goals without sacrificing financial objectives.
A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Monthly metrics reports quantifying by volume and weight materials removed from the service location during the month and waste diversion statistics.
- On-site training to educate you on the proper separation of materials in accordance with the new regulations promulgated by the New York City Department of Sanitation (NYCDOS).
- Conducting group seminar and training sessions regarding the new NYCDOS regulations regarding source separation.
- Conducting an on-site waste audit after ninety (90) days of Royal Waste Services, re-establishing training techniques and confirming recycling initiatives and services requirements.
- Providing required signage at the loading dock and/or freight car areas on each floor regarding the proper placement and separation of materials on a daily basis.
- Reviewing the materials that should be placed in (1) black bags, (2) clear bags and (3) tying and bundling of old cardboard cartons (OCC).